- Friends. Those of you who stuck by me and those of you who went away. Those of you I've known for long and those of you I've only just met. You make my life richer by your presence.
- Family which gives and gives me only support and affection, pulls my leg when I act too stuffy, and does not indulge in guilt trips. Just lets me be.
- Good health, pronounced as 200% fitness by those in the know.
- A job which lets me travel and fool around and meet interesting people and do worthwhile stuff.
- A creative space which is my solace when all else goes downhill.
- Internet through which I've met some amazing people and made friends with them although they live miles and miles away.
- Shimla where I feel most centred and creative and content.
"Do you give thanks for this? -- Or that?"
No, God be thanked
I am not grateful
In that cold calculating way, with blessing ranked
As one, two, three, and four -- that would be hateful.
I only know that every day brings good above
My poor deserving;
I only feel that, in the road of Life, true love
Is leading me along and never swerving.
Whatever gifts and mercies in my lot may fall,
I would not measure
As worth a certain price in praise, or great or small.
But take them and use them all with simple pleasure.
~ Henry Van Dyke ~